It’s US Open Week!!! If you’re like me this is one of your favorites of the year and I put together a special limited marker release for the occasion!
Tell me about the design:
- I went with the acorn as it’s a small part of the logo for The Country Club and I snatched it right from the squirrels mouth!
- I added 1882 and 2022 on the front side to mark the founding year of The Country Club as well as the current year of the US Open
- On the reverse I added the United States Map and the word Open as well. Why not say US Open??? Well it’s a trademarked phrase along with several other close variants…so here we have it!
- Lastly…the font. I chose a font very similar to that of the Boston Red Sox font mainly because of location and we’re keeping it super local this week.
- Size of these markers is slightly larger than a quarter and 4mm thick
- 20 pieces available